Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TB111 Premier Horseguards Parade, Some photos< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
danwammo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 22 2003, 13:25

Iv'e got some photos I took from the show a few years back, not brilliant mind but nice to have as a memento as 1.   it was pouring and 2.  I got the last seats available....right at the back!!...if anyone's interested, I'll stick 'em up...
Profile PM 
bugular tell Offline

Posted: Sep. 22 2003, 14:18

I have a feeling i was sitting just in front of you! lol

me and my dad were pretty near the back by the lights and the tower, had better luck at the then and now tour at wembley though!

as i was there too i would love to see the pic's everytime i see the dvd it makes it like the first time, and to have the pics would be great!

regards Lee  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Sep. 22 2003, 15:29

Yes, go ahead - they'll appear in the site's gallery section as well once you've posted them here, and I'm sure they'll be of interest to lots of the site's visitors.
Profile PM 
cklestas Offline

Posted: July 05 2023, 23:29

Hope you will get more hits for more success.
drift boss
Profile PM 
3 replies since Sep. 22 2003, 13:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net