Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TB111 2015 VINYL REISSUE< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
AUTOMATIC 18 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 14 2015, 17:39

...Plus, 2015 Warner brothers 180gsm reissue!!!! Ya-Hoo, Yipee-Doo! I just bought this, on vinyl for the first time, along with TSODE and Voyager also on vinyl for the first time. Thank you Warners for making a dream come true!
Profile PM WEB 
stpaul Offline

Posted: May 15 2015, 12:32

I'm very glad about the new Warner vinyl releases.
What I don't like is that there a no credits and inner sleeves :-(
Profile PM 
AUTOMATIC 18 Offline

Posted: May 15 2015, 18:34

Yes, indeed, no credits, no inners, it's like Warners came 90% of the way, I mean how much extra would the inner sleeves have cost! I would have paid a little extra for this important part of an album! It's a bit stingy all the same and a black mark against them. They don't care I guess. The artwork for TSODE is a blatant blow up of the CD by the looks of it and it's a bit blurred. TBIII is ok and Voyager is sharp enough too. The sleeves are not the best card either, a bit on the light side. It's great to see them all the same but it's vinyl for the sake of vinyl on Warners part! I guess Guitars, Millennium Bell, Tres Lunas and Light & Shade may get issued too down the line! All in all as I write this I'm happy to have TSODE on the Rega Planar 2 at long last!
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since May 14 2015, 17:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net