Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TB 2003 released in Brazil,without CP< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 25 2003, 12:38

Just to let you know that the brazilian version of TB 2003 was released here this month,and without CP(Copy Protection).

BTW,I helped Warner to release the album,only the CD,and I'm feeling very happy since I've helped to promote Mike's music here in Brazil.In their official page,the guys from Warner Brazil used my review of TB 2003 I've written on my Mike's page(Tubular Bells Brasil Blog) and that makes quite good to me.

Nice to see that all the things I've done to promote Mike here had a nice result.Let's see if they release the others from Warner years(except for TL and TB III).

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Aug. 25 2003, 13:29

Quote (Tati The Sentinel @ Aug. 25 2003, 17:38)
I helped Warner to release the album,only the CD,and I'm feeling very happy since I've helped to promote Mike's music here in Brazil.

I hope that Mike and Warner Brazil are helping you in return. They certainly should be.
Profile PM 
Sir Mustapha Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Aug. 26 2003, 06:44

W00t! You serious? Hey, that's magnificent! (both you helping WB, and the album minus Copy-Protection, etc) Perhaps now I've found motivation to buy the friggin' record. If I find it.

--------------
Check out http://ferniecanto.com.br for all my music, including my latest albums: Don't Stay in the City, Making Amends and Builders of Worlds.
Also check my Bandcamp page: http://ferniecanto.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 26 2003, 07:34

Yep.All this info is true,believe me.

When I saw the CD on the store without CP logo...I really can't describe the feeling...better that I was expecting!

Although I've got the canadian copy,I did buy the brazilian version.With pride.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Aug. 25 2003, 12:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net