Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Submit your stuff to celebrate TB 40th anniversary< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: May 07 2013, 03:48

Please send us your music about Tubular Bells, artwork, stories, photos, videos, short message, long message, etc. and we'll try to present them here on Tubular.net on a special section to celebrate the Tubular Bells 40th Anniversary!

Update May 16: we're not getting much at all, so this might not happen (probably makes sense: most people have already shown what they did over the years and may not be that thrilled to be part of some sort of compilation).
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 07 2013, 11:42

:zzz: ... we can send any picture ? ...but relevant to Tubular Bells ? ..i guess ?

Can i suggest to you( toi personellement )Olivier some of my humble pictures i made for the Weebly Tubular Net group ?

the link you are giving is not very clear since there are a lot email adresses ....
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Posted: May 07 2013, 17:31

You can use the contact@tubular.net email address, or send to a personal email also listed on tubular.net/contact/ if you're a little bit afraid of some of the admins.
Profile PM 
JanHavelka Offline

Posted: May 21 2013, 11:40

Hello dear tubular.net

I saw your article about music inspired by Mike´s music and i have one little question and entreaty.

I´m doing album inspired by his music, but its not mixed yet. So can I send it to you later? I hope, that it will be ready at 25.5. when was the first LP with TB issued, but maybe ill finish it later.
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Posted: May 21 2013, 12:29

Hi Jan,

There is always the Musicians section in the forums. We were thinking of building a special section out of the forums for the anniversary, but are not getting lot of submissions - which I totally understand. Just do it at your own rhythm.

We may highlight forum submissions somehow in the home page too in the near future so tubular.net "guests" would see it without having to know and explore the forums.
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: May 21 2013, 16:37

;) Sent a private message via Facebook Olivier ! am ready to share some of my old pictures with the Iconic Tubular Bell or try to find a new idea and make a new picture . not sure about making a music because if we all do the same you quickly will get an infinite number of music due to the numbers of fans .... well in fact it could be the same with pictures ... lol
Profile PM 
MasterGeek.MX Offline

Posted: May 24 2013, 11:39

I sended my history. Quite long, but interesting.

Greetings.

--------------
Hailings from a Mexican Mike Oldfield's fan.

Y chingue su madre el que no le guste Campanas Tubulares!
Profile PM 
InterAstefanMechanic Offline

Posted: May 25 2013, 13:55

I hope some thing more interesting to come
Profile PM 
hairy old hippy Offline

Posted: June 02 2013, 16:32

Rather late I'm afraid. I wish I'd seen this earlier. I think a lot of us are now spending our internet time on Mike's personal Facebook page which perhaps explains the slow traffic.

Mike's music and particularly his sense of production during the 1970's has permeated so much of my music. I offer him great thanks for my heart opened up to his early works when I was a lot younger. All the best the future Mike:)

Too late I'm sure but here's a link to my Mohribold album, certainly some Tubular influence in there.

http://andrewtaylor.bandcamp.com/album/mohribold

--------------
Listen to Mohribold; an epic musical tapestry that weaves between a multitude of genres.

Andrew Taylor's Mohribold album has proved very popular with fans of symphonic-rock, prog-rock, psych-folk and indeed Oldfield's classic albums!

www.andrewtaylor.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
8 replies since May 07 2013, 03:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net