Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Stuttgart 20-12-2006 (NOTP), Available in eMule< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Spinne Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 28 2006, 18:24

Hello everybody

I have recently downloaded from Dimeadozen.org Mike's show on Stuttgart. I assume most of you are not registered there, so I have upped this into eMule network ;) The files are in FLAC format and the pack includes plug-ins for Winamp and Nero Burning ROM (in fact, last version of Winamp includes FLAC support). For futher details about FLAC, please visit the official FLAC website

I made a little mistake when I included the file and it hadn't file extension. I corrected this but the firsts copies where created without the ".zip" that identifies the format of the pack, and still some new copies are created without this. So if this happens to you you should change the file name and add this yourself. Sorry. The eLink is as follow:
ed2k://|file|Mike.Oldfield.2006-12-20.Hanns-Martin-Schleyer.Halle,Stuttgart.(NOTP).-.lossless.(FLAC
).by.Spinne.zip|170342003|376FB3EC01CF47A5F4607063BD6F4942|h=CQSVVEYW4NVQ4IL2ZRQBGSELM7S625J4|/....4|
Profile PM 
0 replies since Dec. 28 2006, 18:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net