Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Songs for Survival article in Times Online< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 04 2008, 13:09

Times Online has posted an article about Bruce Parry's Amazon Tribe: Songs for Survival project. Molly Oldfield is mentionned for having overseen the project and sent off the samples to her father and the other artists.

Thanks, Chris Simmons
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 04 2008, 15:03

So Bruce lives out in Ibiza unsurprisingly perhaps?..I do hope Mike decides to join the party for the album,I`m sure they`ll both have some great stories to tell each other.Interesting that the journalist for that piece was a little disparaging towards Johnny Borrel`s track.Where as from the little bits I`ve gathered myself both online and in the music press.That track seems to be getting singled out for high praise.The piece does mention that he re-recorded it though so maybe that played a big part of it?

There are some very positive customer reviews for the album over on Amazon already here.I must admit for all I`ve already downloaded the Mike Oldfield track.I think I`ll be going out and buying a "physical" copy of the album when it finaly hits the shops.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Oct. 04 2008, 13:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net