[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (27) < ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Signed TB Ultimate Edition on sale< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
spark Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 26 2009, 11:12

Hi can I just say I agree with Marcus,and I dont want to wind anyone up,
But my signed box from Amazon came perfectly intact with no dents on the box and the contents were in good shape.
I think this shows that there was no problem with the manufacturing of the set but who ever posted them didnt take any care with them.
Amazon do seem to take a bit more care with their products as they dont want any returns because of damage.
Profile PM 
maccafan Offline

Posted: June 26 2009, 13:12

Quote (spark @ June 26 2009, 11:12)
Hi can I just say I agree with Marcus,and I dont want to wind anyone up,
But my signed box from Amazon came perfectly intact with no dents on the box and the contents were in good shape.
I think this shows that there was no problem with the manufacturing of the set but who ever posted them didnt take any care with them.
Amazon do seem to take a bit more care with their products as they dont want any returns because of damage.

Think you may be right here Spark, I have bought several things from Amazon including Beatles DVD sets, the packaging is just first rate, even when take the free postage offer.

I have pre odered the new Beatles remaster stereo CD & DVD set due out 9/9 from them at some £65 cheaper then elsewhere.

Marcus
Profile PM 
rony Offline

Posted: Oct. 04 2011, 12:44

I acquired A Tubular bells ultimate edition.

Marked as a serial number 374 of 500 .

Can someone advise me please how much to ask for sale ?
Profile PM 
522 replies since May 15 2009, 17:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (27) < ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net