Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: signed copy, How happy am i?!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
The Caveman Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 11 2008, 05:22

Hi.Thought i's share this with you all.My darling daughters (with a little help from their mum)have bought me a signed copy of the Complete Mike Oldfield.There's the man's signature on the front cover.Very happy and a great pressie.Although i have had a copy since it came out in 85 this a bit special.Very happy man! :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: July 07 2008, 04:15

Your family was very thoughtful to think of such a special gift, Caveman. I've always liked that cover, btw, but a signed copy would be displayed on a show-off stand on a shelf at eye-level.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: July 17 2008, 08:49

My girls are little angels (a little biased maybe)!I am seriously considering having a frame made for it so i can show it off on my walls.The credit needs to go to their mum though.Although we are no longer together we get on very well (now that we can stand to be in the same room without an argument starting) and she puts a lot of thought into gifts.

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
2 replies since June 11 2008, 05:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net