Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Sentinel on TOTP< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
simmo2005 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 22 2012, 16:56

Someone has posted this up on youtube - love these old rare clips of TOTP performances from MO

Sentinel TOTP 1992
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: July 23 2012, 11:12

Appreciate your knack for finding these videos, simmo!

Alasdair, Hugh, the Cottles and Adrian are making up the band but I need help with the ladies.  My rationalising of the three ladies who aren't Susannah Melvoin at the premiere has led me to believe that on the right here is Jackie Quinn.  On the left, I think it's a newcomer but I will bow to any evidence presented.  On past experience, I imagine Airborne has probably got the entire ensemble's tax returns for 1992 :laugh:

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: Jan. 01 2013, 22:44

Nope - Linda Taylor's had a haircut since Edinburgh Castle.  Unless Jackie isn't the one with curls.  Should've left a question for Torsten to ask...

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 22 2012, 16:56 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net