Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Sentinel - Top of the Pops, 24 September 1992< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 01 2013, 22:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1tj3yeKBx0

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 02 2013, 00:12

I hope simmo doesn't mind a near identical and adjacent clip but here's an extra 16 seconds courtesy of Alasdair Malloy's recording.  His YouTube channel also has video recordings of his Later... appearances and the Percussion Camera is unbanned again.  His namechecking of his fellow performers has helped me out again, and he answers a camera angle dilemma I have fleetingly wondered about.

Last tiime I did this the videos automatically appeared in the gallery when I posted the link alone.  Hasn't worked immediately on this occasion but it's why I chose to put words into this second post.  Maybe it's related to the changing status of YouTube links within Tubular Net's boundaries.  They do work but it's rarely as instant as we've known it in the recent past.  Do hope you enjoy the eventual performance! :)

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
1 replies since Jan. 01 2013, 22:58 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net