Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Searching for a photograph< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bee Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 25 2012, 13:22

Haven't posted for a while, but I still browse from time to time....I have a request for some information, if any one could help please....

Within the last two years ( it may even only be in the last year ) someone here posted a really beautiful photograph of Hergest Ridge that I absolutely loved.  I remember making a comment to this effect too.  From memory it was obviously a landscape and the most striking thing was the bronze of the bracken in the foreground...as soon as I see it I will know instantly it was the one.  I am ashamed to say I cannot remember who posted it and I am sorry about this, but if anyone either remembers where the photo is or if the photographer remembers the picture I'd be very grateful if they could get in touch. I have tried the search facility here but just got lost!

Hope someone can help :)

bee

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: July 26 2012, 12:28

Renewing the pleasure, Bee - welcome back!

This may not be it but they're pretty good.  They beat my phone snaps hollow, which you may yet witness to sit in judgement.  My mum's Nokia connector was lost when I visited recently, sabotaging my plans for an upload.  Meanwhile, celebrate The Thin Man. :)

http://tubular.net/forums....72;st=0

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
bee Offline

Posted: July 26 2012, 13:03

Thanks Cav, very kind of you.

Those pictures are rather wonderful...I will be in touch with the Thin Man soon...I actually don't think they are the ones I am remembering but they are extremely good, lovely and clear and, to those that know, they capture Hergest Ridge perfectly!

Many thanks :)

bee

--------------
....second to the right and straight on till morning....

You heard me before
Yet you hear me again
Then I die
Till I call me again
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 25 2012, 13:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net