Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Seagull's World (Unofficial)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
maria Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 03 2006, 07:05

this was one of the first unofficial excursions we could repeat following a method which was discovered by The Thin Man. these are the steps to get there:

1. take the first and second rings from the tree and shell.
2. instead of going to the scorpion, go back to the cactus and touch it.
3. look for the seagull, sometimes it's necessary to wait for it as it flies around the shore. u'll hear it coming to u.

now it comes the trickiest part:
4. once u find it, latch on the seagull and past it (it's something like jumping over it), not from the front as it comes towards, but from one side.

if it works, now u should have all the barriers down and be able to go wherever u want.
it's funny than in many occasions we've found that some of us get a version with the daliphants and some not.

i've started a thread in the gallery section with pictures of the seagull's world

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Sep. 13 2006, 11:21

MarĂ­a's right when she says that 'latching on to' but 'jumping past' the seagull is the hardest part, because there's a tendency for you to get locked on to the seagull - and that's no good in this case. It's easier to do, I find, if you have an avatar, because it seems easier to avoid being captured by the seagull (and whisked off to the island). Just fly close, past one side of the seagull, with the avatar. Afterwards, the barriers should be down. (Your avatar may disappear but it will return after a few minutes.)
Profile PM 
Vrbomber Offline

Posted: Aug. 19 2019, 12:44

Thanks for this
Profile PM 
2 replies since May 03 2006, 07:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net