Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Right Down the Line< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TimHighfield Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 01 2002, 05:53

I may be slow, having not noticed this page before, but I've just had a read through the 'Active Avatars' page on www.mikeoldfield.com . It's interesting. But do you think it's a good idea? Do you think that this would work for something like MVR? Do you like the idea, especially the idea of keeping in touch with others in the game by mobile phone? In particular, do you agree with (I presume) Mike's wonderful comment:
Cool innit?
Profile PM WEB 
timshen Offline

Posted: April 01 2002, 10:54

Will have to wait and see if it's cool!

Contacting via mobile phone seems awefully expensive - isn't it better to communicate over a message board online?

Certainly the idea of being in the MVR world with other 'avatars' will be a great experience - I presume you will take one shape such as an eagle that others can see as they zoon around Tres Lunas!

Well...roll it on Mikey babe!

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: May 03 2002, 01:47

Sounds interesting, but I don't play online at all. I probably would play the single-player game more. Good idea though, and it is cool.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
2 replies since April 01 2002, 05:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net