Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: registration key????< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
greebouk2k Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 23 2004, 14:31

i downloaded the demo and when i run it it asks for a registration key but i havnt got 1!!!
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Posted: June 23 2004, 17:21

If it's asking you for a registration key then it's likely that you downloaded the full program. Is the installer executable around 60mb?

The full version will not run without a license key. You can obtain one by going to http://www.mikeoldfield.com/purchase.php?game=Maestro. I remember when I tried it, it came up with an error processing the payment. However, all was OK - I recieved an email with my registration code. The best thing to do is to print out a copy of this statement so that if something goes wrong with your computer and you loose your stuff, the code is still here.

In the future you will also need a code to get access to Mike's official MusicVR forum. Hope this helped
Profile PM 
greebouk2k Offline

Posted: June 24 2004, 06:26

were do i get a free demo then??
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Posted: June 24 2004, 06:47

http://www.mikeoldfield.com/flash/maestro.html

You want to click on the link that says 'Free Demo' instead of 'Download' though you've probably worked this out youself by now :)
Profile PM 
3 replies since June 23 2004, 14:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net