Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Red/Pink ant with ring< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
the soil man Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 28 2002, 02:52

Who else have noticed the large reddish / pink ant in the Ants' Cave, with a rotating ring on top of it? I managed to secure this ring after quite a few tries, and got into the Rebirth Tunnel after this scene!

Also, you can make music by firing whatever you have at the two sets of greenish columns in the desert scenes.
Profile PM 
the soil man Offline

Posted: June 28 2002, 06:21

Well, it worked the first time. I now have trouble getting the ring - I keep on touching the ant in the process, thus getting the ring and being blasted to the burning cactus again (now without the ring!).
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Jan. 30 2003, 17:47

I just happened to finish the game (i.e. 7 rings) with both ant rings counting - first the ring from the blue flying ant buzzing around at the cactus - [Yoda]really hard to get this is[/Yoda], next the tree ring (2), the scorpion ring (3), turtle island (4), back through castle, shell (5) and crab (6) rings on the beach and finally the 7th from the back of the red ant in ant cave - rebirth tunnel and game over...still no change in the final scene, however, as you might have expected already :(
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since June 28 2002, 02:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net