Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: recording date?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Kabi225 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 09 2005, 11:30

Hiya,

sorry if this has been asked (and answered) before, but basically I've only registered here to ask this question as I haven't been able to find the answer anywhere on the net [which of course might just mean that I didn't try hard enough].
Anyway, does anybody know when *exactly* the DVD-show was recorded. According to the tourhistory they only played two shows at Wembley Conference Centre but another 3 shows at Wembley Arena [What's the difference anyway?]
The audio is definitely different from the BBC radio broadcast that was supposedly recorded on April 25th. Can anybody shed some light on this?
Thanks in advance.

Kabi225
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 11 2005, 00:52

According to the dvd cover, all it says is, "The DVD of the 1979 Exposed tour featuring the entire Wembley Conference Centre concert" but someone on the forum might be in the know and have more information.

Anyway, just wanted to say welcome to the site and I hope you stay around.

Tracy.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
1 replies since Dec. 09 2005, 11:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net