:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAU_fs-pBqc

--------------
http://www.josemanuelguerra.com
Profile PM WEB 
Scatterplot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 14 2011, 11:41

Well, José Manuel(I finally looked at your profile), I'm just as impressed now as I was with your playing 2 years ago. Palmer and MO.....good combination. I don't think Carl ever worked with Mike or did he? When Asia slowly dissolved into weirdness, those two could have made a great combination.
    The question I posed some time ago is, where are you gonna go with this playing? Do you have a band? Perhaps 2011 is a good time to bring prog back. Your just the guy to give it a whirl! Please, just don't end up a "shredder" like Satriani etc....give the keys the spotlight too. I'm hearing possibilities for a MO, Camel, Marillion-like CD here. If you have a cd(or one in the pipeline)....let me know! Google South by Southwest music festival in Austin Texas and get on a plane for the next one! A lot of artists all over the globe get fine results here(somehow your profile suggests you ain't located in the US) I'm certain you'll get attention. Meanwhile, do you have a Facebook account?  I would enjoy keeping up with your newest vids. Fine work. Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 15 2011, 17:20

His website is in his signature Jim :D
Profile PM 
2 replies since May 12 2011, 20:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net