Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Re recording to be called Tubular Bells 2003< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 11 2003, 16:23

That's funny, I also sometimes compare the "old" Mike with my father. He looks a bit like him.

Tati---> where did you get that photo??? Did you get it personally from Mike???  I also want a photo and autograph from Mike!!! (who doesn't) :D

I already have autographs of Tom Newman and Barry Palmer.

(sorry for the off-topic)

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 11 2003, 17:07

Quote (Blue Dolphin @ April 11 2003, 19:23)
Tati---> where did you get that photo??? Did you get it personally from Mike???  I also want a photo and autograph from Mike!!! (who doesn't) :D

This pic I found on the Mike Oldfield Photogallery,where you can see lots and lots of pics from all eras!
On the 2000 page,see the pics where Mike is with brown hair and check what I noticed.

I wish I had a Mike pic with his autograph.And better,I´d love to meet the Tubular Bells Chappie himself and asking for him to autograph any of my fav pics from him.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
41 replies since April 08 2003, 13:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net