Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Rare video footage of Mike with Wendy/Maggie< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SYNTHMAN1 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 07 2017, 17:04

Now for years I've been looking everywhere for rare video footage of Wendy Roberts and Maggie Reilly performing together on vocals with Mike in concert. I'm aware of the footage of the Knebworth performance on YT as I've seen it hundreds of times in recent years. I've just come across some old German betamax recording of the Munich gig that took place on the 29th of April 1980 which reveals both Wendy and Maggie both singing the vocals to 'North Star' at https://youtu.be/B7uMH3OLQes . I'm totally ecstatic as I've always preferred Wendy than Maggie. Does anyone have any other rare footage of Wendy and Maggie together on vocals?
Does anyone think it's possible that someone somewhere has some extremely rare 1979 video footage of Mike with just Wendy on vocals, if so please show yourself!
Profile PM 
0 replies since Mar. 07 2017, 17:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net