Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Radio special in Colombia< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Sep. 24 2001, 22:19

José Miguel Serrano will co-host a radio special about Mike Oldfield in Colombia, on 'Superstación 88.9', on Oct 14 & Oct 28, during the show 'El Expreso del rock'. Info about the project and its mailing list can be found at www.tubularbellsbogota.8m.com. MP3s of the show and transcriptions will be available there too.
Profile PM 
TimHighfield Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 20 2001, 05:05

Hmm...I wonder how the October 14 show went.

-Tim-
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Oct. 20 2001, 19:05

Unfortunately, I believe it was cancelled. Nothing to do with the quality of the show or its subject matter, though I forget the exact reason - I think the whole series stopped.
Profile PM 
keol Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 21 2001, 18:52

Yes. The entire show was cancelled. Everything was ready, but one week before the special, "El expreso del rock" the program, was cancelled due to contractual problems after 11 years of broadcasting. Maybe in the future, the special will take place in some other radio station... or in a defferent way. I´ll be leeting you know.

Gmmclass/Keol
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since Sep. 24 2001, 22:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net