Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Question about video compilations< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bennyboy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 28 2001, 13:01

I have "Tubular Bells III", "Tubular Bells II" and "Elements: The Best Of Mike Oldfield".

I have a few questions to ask about the other video compilations

What pieces are included on "The Essential Mike Oldfield" video?

Is the live version of "Platinum" on "The Essential Mike Oldfield" the one used on "The Complete Mike Oldfield"?

Is "Ommadawn" on the "Essential Mike Oldfield" video? Is it in it's entirety or just excerpts? If so, then which excerpts?

On the "Wind Chimes" video, is the title track shown in it's entirety or just excerpts? If so, then which excerpts?

Does "The Millennium Bell" video show all of the concert or just some of it? If it only shows some of it, then what was left on the cutting room floor?
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Sep. 28 2001, 20:47

"The Wind Chimes" is an entire video album - it has videos to accompany the whole of the Islands album (though not "When The Night's On Fire", which appears only on the CD). All tracks (including the title track) are there in their entirety.
Included as extras are videos for Five Miles Out, Moonlight Shadow, Shine, Shadow on the Wall and Pictures in the Dark.

"The Millennium Bell" shows, as far as I know, all of the music played by Mike and his band at the millennium concert. It's been tightened up a bit (as regards pauses and things) but I believe that none of Mike's music was removed.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Sep. 28 2001, 13:01 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net