Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: question about heavens open 12' inch...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Fredde Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 11 2007, 05:42

I just listened to cd 3, and when it came to Heavens open-12' version, I noticed that this is exactly like the heavens open's CD version... And now I see that i had another heavens open-12' version on my computer which is totally different. Have they made a mistake and put the album version in there, or do i have some other version of heavens open with wrong name?
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: May 11 2007, 10:55

It looks like they have made another mistake. Also, in the same CD, it's included Pictures In The Dark, but not the standar version (as listed) but the extended/long/full version ;)
Profile PM 
Craig Evans Offline

Posted: May 25 2007, 09:46

Quote (Spinne @ May 11 2007, 10:55)
Also, in the same CD, it's included Pictures In The Dark, but not the standar version (as listed) but the extended/long/full version ;)

Is that true?...  Thankyou.  I have always been looking for the estended version of "Pictures in The Dark"!  :D  :cool:  Is this on all editions of "The Platinum Collection"?

--------------
"It is good to be on Horseback" - Mike Oldfield "On Horseback"

"(Insert "The Thunderstorm" here)"
Profile PM 
Fredde Offline

Posted: June 07 2007, 11:46

somewhere in there, there's also a statement that this is the best compilation attempt as of yet, if I remember correctly... xD
...And they didn't even now what they put on it.
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: June 22 2007, 14:33

Quote (Craig Evans @ May 25 2007, 15:46)
I have always been looking for the estended version of "Pictures in The Dark"!  :D  :cool:  Is this on all editions of "The Platinum Collection"?

Well, I don't know other versions but sure it is in mine, and I assume also in every single copy of the CD.
Quote (,June 07 2007 @ 17:46)
somewhere in there, there's also a statement that this is the best compilation attempt as of yet, if I remember correctly

I don't think it's the best compilation. There's a lot of songs that general public won't known and there's also a lot of songs which all the fans already have. So nobady gets completely satisfied from my point of view.
Profile PM 
4 replies since May 11 2007, 05:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net