Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Profile Options, Yahoo! ID< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 16 2003, 14:35

There seems to be a problem here. I tried to put my Yahoo! ID in my profile and it says it's not a valid Yahoo! ID. My ID is 'shine64.rm' is there something in that that doesn't get accepted or something? It is my Yahoo ID. That's what it says when I start up Yahoo! msg. Can anyone help? Thx..

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Feb. 17 2003, 07:44

I've just tested this out, and it seems that it'll reject any name with a full stop in it. I don't believe that it does any validity checks with Yahoo (I've been putting some silly made up names in to test this out), so I think the problem is just in the way the board software handles Yahoo IDs.

I don't know if Olivier knows anything more...
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 17 2003, 08:21

Oh well, that sucks. lol

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since Feb. 16 2003, 14:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net