Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Posting item stored in notepad, How do I post a stored piece?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
moonchildhippy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 20 2005, 21:19

I stored a piece I'd written in my notepad, BEFORE posting on the forum.  I'd like to post my piece in "Meeting Mike" How do I do this please    :O  :O ????

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
Luca Offline

Posted: Jan. 21 2005, 04:05

Open up notepad, highlight everything you want to copy, go to file 'edit' and then 'copy' or alternitivly press 'contol' and 'c' at the same time. Then come to tubular and do reply to the post you want to reply to, make sure the blinking typing cursor is in the reply box and press 'edit' and then 'paste' or press 'contro' and 'v' at the same time to paste the text into the box. The 'control' key has Ctrl written on it.
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: Jan. 22 2005, 21:50

Thanks Luca :) .  Please fogive me as I'm relitavely new to these forums ;) .

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2008, 19:30

I was wondering if anyone uses the notepad. I'd just discovered it the other day and thought it was a clever feature. I'm used to using my WordPad, though, for composing posts.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Inkanta Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 02 2008, 22:06

I use it sometimes, Sweetpea, when I don't have time to finish what I'm working on, if I need to reflect, or if I am uncertain that I should post it at all. :) It's quite handy, really.

--------------
"No such thing as destiny; only choices exist." From:  Moongarden's "Solaris."
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: Mar. 04 2008, 01:56

The other day, I was composing in the post box (hadn't bothered to open WordPad) and suddenly realized I had to skedaddle. If I'd thought of it, I could have easily pasted everything into 'notepad' and saved it for later. As it was, my ponderings were lost to oblivion. I don't recall what it was all about but I'm sure it was acutely abstruse.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
5 replies since Jan. 20 2005, 21:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net