Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: PM and email not working, Help! Where is Korgscrew and Olivier??!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
arron11196 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 06 2005, 16:45

Help! I can't seem to contact our administrators. I sent them a new wallpaper last Sunday, and PM'ed them about it recently - I have had no reply...

Is something technically wrong?? Have I upset you guys unwittingly?? What's going on???

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Nov. 06 2005, 17:15

No, you haven't upset anyone, I just haven't been here to reply until recently...

I didn't get the email, I don't know if Olivier did - what address did you send it to?

The best place to send submissions like that is direct to webmaster@tubular.net and they'll be put up when Olivier has the time (which he doesn't always have a lot of. We're working on ways round that, but it'll take a while).
Profile PM 
1 replies since Nov. 06 2005, 16:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net