Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 [2] 3 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Pacha Mama, Aeaea< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 892 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 19 2011, 15:49

Quote (nightspore @ July 13 2011, 23:24)
There's only one work by Stockhausen that I come close to liking, and that's Sirius, which is about a kind of battle between the star-signs of the Zodiac. Mike's "Sirius" is far more listenable, though  :D

I never got into that whole movement - Stockhausen, Cage, Xenakis etc.
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: July 19 2011, 17:16

Quote (0+1(I1) @ July 19 2011, 09:49)
those emoticons are so sad, hey! wont anyone play with me, AAh danny no mates.

RE topic could be that Mikes lyrics mean more than just nonsense THEN, Aha yeah!

Hi I1 hows it goin. I just found your date of birth and age. So how does it feel to be 99 ? You know they named an ice cream with that number as a brand name.
Thing is it had a lengh of flaky chocolate sticking out of it. I found that if I sucked around the ice cream evenly, and pushed hard with my tongue on the flake at the same time.
I could get most of the Flake down inside the cone. That way I'd have ice cream followed by pudding.
Is that perhaps what being 99 is like. Creamed, Flaky, and going down ?

:laugh:
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 20 2011, 14:11

ThankU 4 emailing me that, it was not quite what I expected YET INTERESTING nevertheless.  My thoughts are that the basic roots of language come from the sounds we made as animals and we built upon them as we evolved.  I feel these basic building blocks are so deep rooted in our history that they may well be fixed ie "Ma" + "Pa", "er" - "um", if you taste something nice most people make the sound "Mmm", something not nice "Ugh", that may of evolved into YUM & YUK in English but in all languages has remained as Mmm & Ugh.  Also in the early word/sound "OW" as in pain or "Ahh" in pleasure; "Rrrrrr, Ooh, Arr, etc.  SO, so far the thread of this topic on ehaheyay vocal sound of pachamama has NO confirmed answer (is there MEANING or no MEANING ? is the question still 2 B decided I feel).

Basically we are trying to find out if MO just makes SOUND or SENSE (or both sound-sense), In many of the topics here I see statements suggesting  MO uses nonsense lyrics, yet I am not so sure, this is right to say, as I can always find sense when I enquire/investigate their possible meanings.  A lot of the time he appears to disguise the true meanings in his mystical way in ancient languages etc.  In the games we see much symbolism that has a common flow with both his music games and videos that I have seen so far.

I mean take AMAROK and the story that goes with it, are we to think MO uses the words "SO FAR" in it just 4 sound (or is it that he likes soft & comfortable furniture and feels it is worth singing about, in order to fully satisfy the cloth eared) NO it's to do with the long journey the two men have set out on in order to find GOD-THE TRUTH-RELIGION. I also now believe I have found the true meaning of Amarok, which has been debated for years, so if anyone has an interest or revelation on this or any of the other mystical symbolism in videos, music or games or all his life's work and the effect it has had in your life/Psyche then please contact me at [E-MAIL=zeroplusone-i1@hotmail.co.uk.]
Now its hi ho, hi ho off 2 the quest 4 truth I-we-U? go

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE
I1

--------------
L◎ST ◎MMADAWN VERSI◎N RIDDLE ANSWER
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I
or replace the L's that were turned in to I's & 1 gets
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: July 20 2011, 17:54

Quote (0+1(I1) @ July 20 2011, 19:11)
In many of the topics here I see statements suggesting  MO uses nonsense lyrics, yet I am not so sure, this is right to say, as I can always find sense when I enquire/investigate their possible meanings.

Good point... like in "Caveman", TB (side 2), the sounds in that make a lot of sense, and express the mood or emotion  better than words ever could.

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 02:10

So Wiga one might say sounds speak clearer than words but do not need to sound louder!, as empty vessels normally do.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 06:36

Quote (Cavalier (Lost Version) @ July 19 2011, 06:38)
 An actual example I remember was automonicise, and as government was being discussed we assumed it was to do with automony.  

Oh dear - how do I get through the day?  Who decided to put the m and the n next to each other anyway?! ;)

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 08:48

Quote (Cavalier (Lost Version) @ July 21 2011, 12:36)
Quote (Cavalier (Lost Version) @ July 19 2011, 06:38)
 An actual example I remember was automonicise, and as government was being discussed we assumed it was to do with automony.  

Oh dear - how do I get through the day?  Who decided to put the m and the n next to each other anyway?! ;)

Godamn ah dunt know.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 10:18

O & 0  these get ne, E & 3 MO seems to LOVE!, O I C, + m3E all over the place & then that 4. what could that B 4?, a bag of secrets, I 1der.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 10:51

Quote (0+1(I1) @ July 21 2011, 16:18)
O & 0  these get ne, E & 3 MO seems to LOVE!, O I C, + m3E all over the place & then that 4. what could that B 4?, a bag of secrets, I 1der.

Hi I1 ..........ah knows exactly whut yew mean. :cool:
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: July 21 2011, 14:37

Thankyou Syd. :laugh:  My pleasure. Yew see ah just lurve thease guy. He's f......n crazy or Greek. :laugh:
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 22 2011, 13:34

Up the greek without a paddle with only fruitcake to e a t, some may say that!, or this! ( SP e a K not of others sanity until you know your own, & hear their story first before being a judge or jury) this story is yet to come, be told. all the best I1

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 28 2011, 12:57

Quote (Syd B @ July 19 2011, 22:49)
Quote (nightspore @ July 13 2011, 23:24)
There's only one work by Stockhausen that I come close to liking, and that's Sirius, which is about a kind of battle between the star-signs of the Zodiac. Mike's "Sirius" is far more listenable, though  :D

I never got into that whole movement - Stockhausen, Cage, Xenakis etc.

Who nose what people might LIKE ? as in music from mikes sinus may be outstandingly good compared & adding a new meaning to people who blow their own trumpet. SN0RT FUNNY.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: July 30 2011, 11:56

Yes, music from Mike's sinus would be infinitely preferable to Stockhausen or Cage to me. :D
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: July 30 2011, 18:20

I think this may bear some truth, of if its true or snot!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?....bih=492

SoMeOne once said to find the truth one should follow ones nose, C in us our truth so simple our signUS = I + U?.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Aug. 01 2011, 22:14

IS ANYBODY THERE? DOE'S ANYBODY CARE? EAEAEAEA soundIdea®s REQ!, its been so long now I think U lost, WE lost the thread, who (K)nose? how it happened.
Nightspore was commenting on the eyay or ehay/eaea repeating sound in the track PACHA MaMa reg possible links, so any idEA®s? that's 1T 4 now folks!

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: Aug. 02 2011, 07:09

You should grateful that Mike comes from the southern half of England and not the north.
He may have started the piece Ee bah gum, Ee bah gum, Ee bah gum.
Then again, maybe it would have worked.

I don't think you should worry yourselves about what the words say because Mike has always used vocals as an instrumental sound as apposed to singing lyrics with meaning.
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Aug. 25 2011, 08:37

Quote (nightspore @ July 14 2011, 03:53)
Quote (Ugo @ July 13 2011, 19:31)
To me it's just eh-ah-eh-ah-eh-ah-eh-ah. :D I'd advise not to read to much in it - it's just one of Mike's meaningless pseudo-tribal vocals. :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

But how do we know it is meaningless nonsense? it may not be! "AE" (as in a name?) or "eal" as in a sound! EYE FOR ONE WONDER.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Aug. 25 2011, 08:46

Quote (0+1(I1) @ Aug. 25 2011, 13:37)
Quote (nightspore @ July 14 2011, 03:53)
Quote (Ugo @ July 13 2011, 19:31)
To me it's just eh-ah-eh-ah-eh-ah-eh-ah. :D I'd advise not to read to much in it - it's just one of Mike's meaningless pseudo-tribal vocals. :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

But how do we know it is meaningless nonsense? it may not be! "AE" (as in a name?) or "eal" as in a sound! EYE FOR ONE WONDER.

I1, you seem to be deliberately going through old topics at the moment resurrecting them in what appears to me to be an attempt to target one particular forum member (Ugo). That is disruptive and therefore against forum guidelines. Please stop it.

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Aug. 25 2011, 20:21

@ Matt: I don't think eye-one is targeting me. He's just hitting me repeatedly because I think that Mike's nonsensical words and lyrics are just that - nonsense. He, on the other hand, seems to think that nonsense just doesn't exist in Mike's works. However, yes, I agree with you that I wish that all of this frantic search for secret/hidden messages in Mike's music riddles, codes, mysteries, etc. - would just stop. It's been discussed at length and, at least from what I could see by reading the various threads, there are many more posters who are unconvinced by eye-one's theories that people who are actually convinced. So why don't we all simply stop doing that? It's really making me sick. And, as I've pointed out in another thread, it's scaring me.

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Aug. 27 2011, 21:16

"AE" must be an sound close to MichAEL's heart as when you spell the name its not as it sounds, it could be just that simple or not.

--------------
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
Profile PM 
50 replies since July 13 2011, 00:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 [2] 3 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net