Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: "Out demon out"-great powerful vocals!who is this?, Great song,great lyrics,great voice.....< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Mike Chadwick Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 27 2003, 13:53

One of my favourite vocal tune is "OUTCAST" where vocals are scary and the lyrics also - the creepy voice is singing "OUT DEMON OUT" (which is scary anyway, but mixed with noisy guitar makes this song energetic and catchy...man..what am i talking,whole song is catchy)

I think this is some alussion to "Egsorcist" movie where tubular bells theme was used.....remember the priest who was taking the demon out of the innocent kid???

So is this Mike's sexy groovy voice singing "Out demon out" or is it sample from somwhere else???????

I thought that it is MIke's voice but when i read that the drums on TB3 are sampled from his old songs ("moonlight shadow" drums on "Man in the rain"...) i started doubting in it....but who knows.

Do you have some informations about this vocals???

--------------
kik-eze kik-eze
Profile PM 
0+1(I1) Offline

Posted: Mar. 29 2011, 03:21

SORRY,
but just a bit of a pedantic observation, the voice says
               "OUT YOU DEMON(s?) OUT YOU"
             at 2'36" ON  TB III track OUTCAST
SORRY AGAIN TO BE SO EXACTING BUT I FEEL THERE IS ALREADY SO MUCH MISUNDERSTANDING OF MO`s MUSIC.
And should a person be looking into this, I feel its better
              to be precise, will you not agree?.

--------------
L◎ST ◎MMADAWN VERSI◎N RIDDLE ANSWER
 mIChaeI GOrDOn OIDfIeId.
=  I C   1  G◎D   OO ID I I
or replace the L's that were turned in to I's & 1 gets
ID◎L G◎LD ID◎L (4 ANSWER IN FULL + EXPLANATION, C ALBUM SECTION/☮MMADAWN/i-say-i-say-i-say-i-say-in-answer4XXX4Acr⊕ss
Profile PM 
Hastengas Offline

Posted: Mar. 29 2011, 05:51

After almost eight years of kicking around with no replies in the archives of Tubular net I doubt anyone particularly cared...
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Mar. 29 2011, 08:38

Quote (Hastengas @ Mar. 29 2011, 05:51)
After almost eight years of kicking around with no replies in the archives of Tubular net I doubt anyone particularly cared...

You might be surprised, Hastengas.
Profile PM 
Kiwwy Offline

Posted: June 09 2011, 16:31

Quote (Hastengas @ Mar. 29 2011, 06:51)

Yes, I actually felt like listening to TBIII again, atleast just to check..been years since listening to that album....

--------------
TB Ultimate #363
Platinum #101
QE2 #749
Profile PM 
4 replies since May 27 2003, 13:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net