Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: OTB Score??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
vitet Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 23 2001, 19:18

It's printed in any editorial¿ A orquesta can't buy it and play it, or it only existed for the album? I need help! I'm musician and I NEED to play tubular bells wink And I'm not happy with the tabs and my piano. The only thought of playing it in a ensemble, makes me feel crazy.

Thx (and excuse for my english)

--------------
Vitet
Profile PM 
Karl
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 04 2003, 15:52

Hi, I have the complete printed score of the Orchestral Tubular Bells arranged by David Bedford. How can I help you? Greetings - Karl.
Email me: score.10.4me@spamgourmet.com
GerardW Offline

Posted: April 30 2012, 05:32

I know that it's quite a while ago that the previous two messages were posted, but I actually have the same question as 'Vitet'. I am looking for the concert score (and if possible the separate parts) of the Orchestral Tubular Bells. My orchestra would like to play the piece in the near future (perhaps next year, 40 years after the original TB was released).

An ISBN number or the name of the publisher would also be really helpful. Or if you know an orchestra in Europe that played the piece that could be a start to find something perhaps.

Thanks!
Profile PM 
Airborne Offline

Posted: April 30 2012, 07:20

GerardW,

The publisher is Universal Edition.

Order the orchestral parts from here
Profile PM 
3 replies since Dec. 23 2001, 19:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net