Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Ommadawn as a Name, The "Just call me Ommy" department< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
hiawatha Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 25 2004, 16:51

Here's an interesting link:
Description of Your First Name of: Ommadawn

From the site:

Although the name Ommadawn creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, liver, and bloodstream.

Your name of Ommadawn indicates qualities of a leader and organizer but a difficulty in concentrating and systematizing your efforts interferes with achieving your goals. You desire a good standard of living and the best quality in all your material possessions. You have a friendly nature, well-liked by others for your sense of humour and pleasant personality* and you love parties and socializing in general. You could be musically or artistically inclined and may often be the "life" of the party and would enjoy finding expression in the entertainment field."

(* h-h-h-h-happy?)

--------------
"In the land of the Dacotahs,
Where the Falls of Minnehaha
Flash and gleam among the oak-trees,
Laugh and leap into the valley."
- Song of Hiawatha
Profile PM 
amarokian Offline

Posted: Feb. 14 2005, 01:57

I'm sorry but I still don't get the connection between the psihological explanation of Ommadawn and the concept in which the music of the album was made.To me,it inspires an excerpt from Heaven. ;)

--------------
These posts are hazardous to the health of cloth-eared nincompoops.If you suffer from this condition after you read my posts,consult your doctor immediately.
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: Feb. 19 2005, 20:45

I did'nt really understand it, a load of old mumbo jumbo to me  :/  :/ .   I've also looked up Mike as a name on this website, plus my name  it gave me a laugh :laugh:  if nothing else.  Sorry I haven't uploaded it , but I'm not sure how to do this.  I'm very sceptical when it asks for $15 pa to find out more about a name. It said it's a "not for profit" organisation.  :O .

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 25 2004, 16:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net