Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Official Tr3s Lunas website< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
TOBY Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 23 2002, 14:51

Does anybody in the UK know if you can order the album from europe and have it imported before July. I've just read that the release date here in Britain may be put back even further????!!!!
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: May 23 2002, 15:00

These 45 second clips make me want to hear the album now! Definitely sounds like what I wanted to hear - Sirius is awesome.

One question, there was a short track posted on the Music VR site many months ago called "Landing" that had an extremely addictive melody with kind of a cross between a guitar/cello sound, but it didn't show up in these samples. Any idea whats happened to it?
TOBY Offline

Posted: May 23 2002, 15:10

Ps.I'm not a junior member{how do I change this}.I'm about to turn 30(unfortunatly}
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: May 23 2002, 15:48

Post more messages. When you reach 20, you'll be a member...
Profile PM 
Melomaniac Offline

Posted: May 23 2002, 16:31

About promotion.

Good promotion in Spain?. I haven´t watch anything about Mike on TV yet though I suposse there will be some reports after the presentation next week in Valencia and surely some TV ads. At the moment, only half an hour ago, on A3 spanish tv channel, in the news program, To Be Free and two fast images from the video ( the girl´s face only) have been used as background music and images in a report on sex and teenagers. No mention to Mike or his music, of course.That´s real promotion, isn´t it? ;-)
Profile PM 
Ascension Offline

Posted: May 23 2002, 17:59

ok, guys, the premiere of 3lunas is supposed to be in Valencia, but.... does anyone know something about it?? is it the 3 of june or the 30 of may?? how to get the tickets???? Please, if anybody has information about it, please let me know!!!

Thank you

I´m sure Mike will return to the origin in the premiere

--------------
Big Brown Beastie, Big brown face, I rather be with you than being in the space!!!
Profile PM 
Manny Offline

Posted: May 23 2002, 19:01

Forgive my ignorance but . . . It looks like purchasing a code to MVR is still the way (at least there's a working link for that). So what's the procedure: 1.- Download game setup (about 60 MB), 2.- get the key and unlock game?. If this is so, MVR is intended for online play only?.
I think that listening to the samples from tr3s lunas was a big mistake for now I just can't wait to get the whole thing!!!. Have anyone get the album yet?
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: May 24 2002, 00:52

60 mb wow thats a big download for 56k LOL do you leave it on then go to bed.This Junior member business is fun if I take all my messages back do I get to be a kid again LOL.
pielawa Offline

Posted: May 24 2002, 04:03

I have just heard the excerpts of Tr3s Lunas and I have to say, that it might be a good album. "Misty" gives me goosebumps right now, and I can't hardly wait to hear the album in full stereo and loudness via my headphones. Sounds like Tr3s Lunas is going to be a mixture of all the recent album styles, so there has to be some favourite music for everyone. Well done so far
Profile PM WEB 
christopher Offline

Posted: May 24 2002, 17:54

I was on vacation in Vancouver BC this past week when I got to hear the samples for the first time at an Internet Cafe. The samples were 1 minute originally... atleast the ones I heard... but then when I got back to Seattle they had gone to 45 seconds... oh well. I reserved my copy lastnight at HMV.com... good price... especially for people in the states wink

All I have to say is...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

I am SOOOOOOO impressed with what I've heard and so are my friends. This has to be IMHO the best Oldfield album in ages... prolly since TB2 TSODE and Amarok!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

My Favs so far are:

Sirius (has a piano element that reminds me of Amarok)

Misty (just a really cool space-feel to it)

Return to Origin (first time I've heard Mike use the Organ like that since Heaven's Open and TB2)

On the whole I'd have to say that this album if promoted right... especially here in the states... would put Mike back on the charts and hopefully (CROSS YOUR FINGERS) win him a Grammy for Tres Lunas!!!!!!! smile

GREAT WORK MIKE YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

- Christopher

PS the video looks nice... but my desktop likes to crash everytime I run it on there and my laptop's such high-rez that it's microscopic on there... hehe wink

Profile PM 
Timorage Offline

Posted: May 27 2002, 10:48

I've listened to the different extracts. Not bad at all! But I'd rather be careful: the last albums were very disappointing, IMHO.

The video is also a success! But the "travelling" should have been MORE FASTER!!! It's too slow: if the watcher isn't a fan of MO, he may find this clip very boring, even if it's technically well done!
Profile PM 
ian Offline

Posted: May 31 2002, 19:56

This is the best stuff I have heard since SOTDE,a breath of fresh air!!!!!!.Guitar on Tres Lunas is vintage Mike...reminded me of In The Pool in a way.
Profile PM WEB 
91 replies since May 17 2002, 07:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net