Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Nobody wants to hear Millenium Bell 5.1?, Why!?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
DBZLuisD Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 09 2003, 16:39

I have put a 5.1 sample mix of the millenium bell demo adn nobody put your opinion. Why?
The link to the song is in the Fan Mix Board.

Thanks.

--------------
I'm not "Guilty"
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 09 2003, 17:14

Perhaps because nobody has anything which will play it...

It's actually quite likely that some people have been listening to it very happily though, but haven't commented - my personal experience suggests that a lot more people download files posted here than actually comment on them (and certainly, it's not as if your topic hasn't been read - it's had 37 views up until now).
The Fan Mixes section is also not as popular as some of the other Fan Tracks sections.

It's also an unfortunate fact of life that people aren't always going to be as excited over any particular thing as you are - this is often the reason why topics go seemingly ignored.

So, don't be too offended when something you post on the board goes unreplied to - it's not likely to be anything personal against you, but just that people don't have anything to say (and personally, I'd rather it stayed that way than have the board filled with messages from people with nothing to say).
Profile PM 
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: July 09 2003, 17:38

I would listen it :D
and I have 5.1 gear :D
but I will have to buy some cable-converters or whatever to call it... once maybe I will listen and give a comment...don't take it as a promise though :)

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Posted: July 09 2003, 19:34

Besides the fact that I'm sound card-less right now, I don't have a 5.1 setup :(. Otherwise I would be playing it. I'm sure it was done well!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
bugular tell Offline

Posted: July 10 2003, 16:18

dont worry your not alone no one wants to listen to my track either! only booster and ancient have  :/  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Posted: July 10 2003, 16:58

Again, I would but I am sound card-less. From what I did hear it was really kool. I didn't know you made any more because I didn't see any more links other than 4.mp3.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 10 2003, 17:17

I'm another of those who listened but didn't comment, instead waiting until I could think of something useful to say...not bad stuff, though.
Profile PM 
bugular tell Offline

Posted: July 10 2003, 17:37

cool, im just eager to hear what others think thats all

brandon, i haven't finished anything fro mwhat i was working on, but booster posted a track for me that i did a long time ago on music 2000, so its not vey good quality, just something to fill the gap till i get something better!  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
Barteque Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2003, 18:30

I' ve heard it with a simple software Dvd  player(i have no dvd in my comp.) and its cool but it's too short, I want more
Profile PM 
DBZLuisD Offline

Posted: Aug. 22 2004, 14:15

New demo, and full version in a few days http://tubular.net/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=58;t=2548

--------------
I'm not "Guilty"
Profile PM 
9 replies since July 09 2003, 16:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net