Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: No News from Bahamas< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
tarquincat Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 26 2015, 05:49

He seems to have withdrawn.

His PR Caroline Monk has just been to the bahamas. Photos back seem to be from Mike's place, but no news of the man from this trip.

This is unusual in recent times.
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Jan. 27 2015, 07:18

It is all a bit quiet from Mike at the moment, I hope he's working on his next album, but we didn't get the deluxe Discovery last year for some reason!! I don't do Facebook, did Caroline say anything about her trip?
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Jan. 27 2015, 10:39

Mike's been into his reclusive mode on for a while...at least he's working on projects for 2016.Let's wait and see  ;)

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Bradnorman Offline

Posted: Jan. 27 2015, 10:45

I don't do FB or Twitter either, but Caroline has a page on Twitter which anyone can view:  https://twitter.com/carolinemonk

She doesn't mention Mike, but there are a few pictures and tweets about her recent trip to Nassau.

--------------
‘Is my team ploughing,  
 'That I was used to drive  
And hear the harness jingle  
 When I was man alive?'

Life is arbitrary
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 26 2015, 05:49 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net