Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Volkswagen pick-up made in Argentina, Guess how was named!!!!!!!!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
El Bosnia Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 05 2009, 09:50

Hello friends!
There's some awesome and funny news from Argentina.
Volkswagen Argentina is finishing details in order to present a new pick-up for the local and worldwide market and they decided to name it AMAROK!!!

Check the official VW website. I think you'll probably want to have one for your own.

http://www.volkswagen.com.ar/inicio.asp
(the website is in spanish but i think you'll understand it at first look!;)

It is said that we'll have to wait until next year to see one of this beauties on the street but who knows...

Best regards!
 :D  :cool:

--------------
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
"Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny"
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: June 05 2009, 10:05

I've seen also on the Taurus IV Mailing List,let's hope to see this car also here in Brazil!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
El Bosnia Offline

Posted: June 05 2009, 10:09

I think so. Theoretically, the production of this truck is for local and international market, therefore everything leads to think that you'll see it in our neighbour country.  :D

--------------
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
"Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny"
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: June 05 2009, 10:30

Quote (El Bosnia @ June 05 2009, 11:09)
I think so. Theoretically, the production of this truck is for local and international market, therefore everything leads to think that you'll see it in our neighbour country.  :D

Hope so!
My car sells also in your country,it's a Gol Country...so there's a chance to see Amarok here too.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since June 05 2009, 09:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net