Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New to the game, need info< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bigbaz5 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 28 2011, 16:38

Hi all I have just downloaded Tres Lunas for the fist time  and dont know how to proseed I know there is a foce field around the area and had found the dice but dont know how to use them any help would be great thanks.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 28 2011, 18:15

Hello,

The dice is one of the avatars. You can take it with you, it will be what others can see of you within an online game. If you don't get an avatar, you will be invisible when playing online.
When the game starts, you touch the cactus and then you are in the main area. Around there you will find other avatars, some little games where you can obtain rings and portals to other worlds, like the forest, where you found the dice.

Have you seen this?:  Tr3s Lunas Guide
I think you will find it helpful. Anyway, I'd suggest you join an online game. I think that's a good way to get started because you can chat and get help from other people playing (not that we are a crowd, though).

(You know what.. right now I'm envious.. you have all tr3s lunas to discover... Enjoy :))

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
1 replies since Mar. 28 2011, 16:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net