Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Phone--new ringtone, Ringtones for sale?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jim Glass Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 23 2007, 16:15

I want to buy an oldfield ringtone for my new cell. I DO NOT want to pay $120 per year for the privilege. I want to buy a one-off, $3.00 ringtone--not a perpetual scam.  Can someone point me in the right direction? I have Verizon, an LG VX 3400.

Thanx
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Mar. 23 2007, 19:13

you got a problem with that handset - no mp3 , no pc link. So you can't download a file from your collection and us it as a ringtone, or download from a wap site either. Best bet? Get another handset!

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Aug. 26 2022, 05:13

Why buy it if you can download it?
Mishapr Offline

Posted: Aug. 26 2022, 06:47

I remember that time, I had a bunch of ringtones then. But now, I use the most standard ringtone for this, because firstly, I'm too lazy to find a melody to edit and put it on the bell, and secondly, I am satisfied with the standard ringtone, it's neutral. I fly all the time and I have to use a VoIP number to communicate with customers and bosses from abroad, and in some countries, different music can cause unnecessary attention, so the standard ringtone is what I need.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Mar. 23 2007, 16:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net