Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Dimension, My site with forums!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Sep. 10 2005, 18:02

I've named my site something better and shorter than the long title I had before. The title is now New Dimensions, based on the name of one of my instrumentals. I've also gotten myself some FORUMS!!! So what are you waiting for!?? HEad over and sign up now!!!!

Well you don't have to, but it'd be nice if they got SOME kind of use out of them. :)

http://brandonblume.commerceculture.co.uk/

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 10 2005, 21:09

Oh well, I hate to see web space not used ;)

No, really, recommended, well worth a visit. Brandon has added a lot to the music on this site and here's a chance to catch up on pieces you may have missed.

(OK, Brandon, you can send the candy bar to....)

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 

Posted: Sep. 10 2005, 21:46

Heh if candy bars is all it takes then I got a whole list of things I could get you to praise me up to people about...

Oh dang this is a public post..there goes that idea. Should have PMed, dang!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Dec. 31 2005, 01:19

Thought I'd just reply to this topic so I wouldn't be bothering anybody with another thread since I already have 2 about my website here.

I've got a new flash title/menu design with music in the background. My father and I have been working on it for the past two weeks. Tell me what you all think!

http://brandonblume.commerceculture.co.uk/

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
Markus K. Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 31 2005, 09:45

Quote (MusicallyInspired @ Dec. 31 2005, 08:19)
I've got a new flash title/menu design with music in the background.

I personally hate web sites with background music. Especially if there's no way to turn it off. (I was just listening to MP3s and didn't find anyway to block the website audio without blocking the MP3 audio.)

There was my constructive criticism.  :D

--------------
---
Markus K.
Profile PM 

Posted: Dec. 31 2005, 16:05

I was going to add an option to turn it off, but it only plays once and doesn't loop and it's not that terribly long.

If I get enough complaints I'll add a turn off button.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since Sep. 10 2005, 18:02 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net