Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New CD : Sight and Sound: The Millennium Bell - Li, New album : Millenium Bell - Live< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
sarujuu Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 09 2009, 09:36

Sight and Sound: The Millennium Bell - Live in Berlin

http://www.amazon.fr/gp....snp_QHE

The face cover :

Enjoy !
Profile PM 
bob Offline

Posted: Feb. 09 2009, 18:11

Has this only just been released in France? Its been available in the UK since last summer The DVD is the same as was released before but its nice to have the concert on CD (you dont get distractcted by Pepsi miming) but unfortunatly does not include Art in heaven
   Bob
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Feb. 09 2009, 18:30

A bit old news to me  :zzz:

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
HRFanUSA Offline

Posted: May 19 2009, 14:14

I received the Sight and Sound combo and was very disappointed that the DVD is PAL formatted, meaning most USA fans cannot play it except on a computer. I sent it back for a refund. The CD is quite nice though it has lots of pops and crackles, especially during "The Millennium Bell" performance. I assumed this combo was just a cheap offering however, after watching this performance on YouTube, I'm ashamed to admit I didn't know the pops were fireworks...

If your DVD player is Pal, this set can be purchased on Amazon for less than $10 (US).
Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: May 19 2009, 15:58

Quote (HRFanUSA @ May 19 2009, 20:14)
I received the Sight and Sound combo and was very disappointed that the DVD is PAL formatted, meaning most USA fans cannot play it except on a computer. I sent it back for a refund. The CD is quite nice though it has lots of pops and crackles, especially during "The Millennium Bell" performance. I assumed this combo was just a cheap offering however, after watching this performance on YouTube, I'm ashamed to admit I didn't know the pops were fireworks...

If your DVD player is Pal, this set can be purchased on Amazon for less than $10 (US).

Actually you can download a free program from the net and easily change the PAL/NTSC as you like and burn the dvd-image file to a new empty dvd to put in your player.
Or you could just change your region in the dvd-player to region-free, thus playing whatever you like from wherever you like.
usually the firmware to change the dvd-player can be downloaded to burn on a cd/dvd from the manufacture of the dvd-players website (usually placed under support).
HRFanUSA Offline

Posted: May 19 2009, 19:44

Thanks Prisoner, I didn't know that
Harry
Profile PM 
5 replies since Feb. 09 2009, 09:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net