Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 15 2007, 05:08

Thanks Olivier.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 15 2007, 06:45

Interesting read. Thanks. I'm definitely looking forward to the autobiography and the next project.

Can't help feeling however that he has "lost his mojo" a bit at the moment (his comments about difficulty in motivating himself). Maybe there is only a certain amount of inspiration available and he has used all of his up. Maybe it is too much for us to expect him to be able to continue to produce new exciting material at the rate he used to? Maybe he should move away from producing music for a bit (cencentrate on family and some new hobby - radio controlled boats for a change ;). It sounds to me like he is trying to force himself to be inspired and produce material rather than waiting for inspiration and desire to produce to come to him...

I'm rambling and using the word "maybe" too much, time to stop...

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 15 2007, 06:58

Are we in danger of a muddle here? - we have two threads dealing with largely the same subject.
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 15 2007, 07:40

You are correct Alan D, this was the wrong place for my post. I'll repost in the other thread...

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
arron11196 Offline

Posted: Sep. 16 2007, 09:55

I know this is quite an old post... but... I found this youtube vid which may bear significance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUFBUqzlfVg&NR=1

:D

--------------
Arron J Eagling

Everyone's interpretation is different, and everyone has a right to that opinion. There is no "right" one, I am adding this post to communicate my thoughts to share them with like-minded souls who will be able to comment in good nature.

(insert the last 5 mins of Crises here)
Profile PM 
5 replies since Mar. 14 2007, 20:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net