[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Album (Langdana Nexus MP3s for free)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Langdana Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 09 2005, 05:00

Hallo,
I’m back with a new mp3 track of the „Nexus Album“. It is calling “Voyage”. It takes really a few days to finish it. You can download it via http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html    
or directly from a German Mike Oldfield fan page http://www.hibernaculum.de for free.  

Ok ?

I hope you have download it now?

Now, close your eyes, relax , breath slowly and slip slightly into the music. I hope, you have got really good feelings at the moment. Don’t think about your daily problems, listen only to the music, relax!  Think about positive things in your life. I will take you now to a “Voyage” and I hope your feelings become better and better. But, be careful at the end, don’t frighten when the distorted guitar comes in and takes you back to life!

Greetings
J. Lang
Profile PM 
Bill Bobaggins Offline

Posted: Aug. 09 2005, 09:42

I am so happy to be able to download your new track, but I keep getting a broken link.

--------------
Speak friend and enter.
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Aug. 09 2005, 15:50

Hi Bill and hi to all others,
yes, the link to the "Voyage" track is at this moment not ready/broken/out of order. Sorry! Matthias, the creator of http://www.hibernaculum.de will solve this problem as soon as possible.  Please have patience!

I tell all of you when it works.

Thanks a lot for that, that you tell me this  

Greetings
J. Lang
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Aug. 10 2005, 03:14

Hallo,
I want to tell you, that the download of "Voyage" is now possible!!

Have fun :-)

Greetings

J. Lang
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Sep. 14 2005, 11:10

Hallo to all of you in the world,

All songs of the „Nexus Album“ are recorded. The Album is now complete! At the moment I’m working on the layout of the album. More infos (price/ordering/layout) about the “Nexus audio CD” are available on my homepage http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html

On February 2005, Matthias from http://www.hibernaculum.de and I decided to publish all Nexus tracks (in MP3 quality) on his beautiful Mike Oldfield fan page in the tribute corner. Within seven month (February to September 2005) we counted more than 3500 downloads of “Nexus tracks”. Matthias fan page http://www.hibernaculum.de reaches, from that time on, more than 2000 new visitors monthly than the last year. For me and him a really good success! Thank you very much to all of you!

So, I think it’s time to say good-bye! “But we all know, endings are just beginnings”!!!!!!!! :-)

Greetings

J. Lang
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2005, 18:04

so good u have completed nexus. i wish u the best luck !!
we know u've worked and cared a lot for your project.. and for what we've heard from the mp3 u've given us, it will be worth waiting while u do the hard job of the ordering thing.. i hope u have to answer at least hundreds of emails :)
cu in tr3s lunas someday, maybe?

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Sep. 26 2005, 11:18

My copy of the 'Nexus' CD arrived today (unlike my copy of 'Light and Shade' which didn't), and although I've downloaded most of the mp3s that Jörg has been providing, this is the first time I've listened to the album as a whole.

You can hardly go wrong by buying one, it seems to me. By any standards the guitar work is superb - sincerely felt and beautifully played with a recognisably 'Langdana' character. (I mean, just as you always know it's Mike that's playing, so you can instantly recognise Jörg's guitar 'voice' too.)

His previous two albums have been favourites of mine ever since I bought them, and I'm sure this one will be the same.

Beautifully done, Jörg - a truly fine album - and thanks for enriching my musical life.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Oct. 02 2005, 13:43

big congratulations jörg.. 'nexus' is perfect to welcome a quiet autumn.. please, keep up the good work!!
thanks a lot and best wishes from spain :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Oct. 06 2005, 02:28

Hello,
thank you very much Maria and thank you Alan for your „positiv words“ about my music. It’s a good feeling to know that there are outside some people and especially two friends (Maria/Alan) who listen to my music. And if I get so beautiful positive critics, it force me really to go on with my work! I hope I will have lots of inspirations in future to compose a new album!

Thanks to all of you who downloaded the “Nexus” tracks. It was really nice to see from which countries the people came and will come!! And thanks to all people who wrote me emails during the composing process of that Album. So, I wasn’t alone in my “Homerecording studio” while I made the album. Each of you was in my thought/mind!! Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Germany to the whole world

Regards

J. Lang

PS: I don’t want to end this thread .Your statements are welcome!!
:)
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Nov. 27 2005, 10:02

Hello,
this is a link to my first Video Clip. It’s “Slip slightly in” from my “Nexus” album. The download is for free!

The link is:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VTPUO9JBHL610Z123E8V6QUO1

The clip is about 30MB. It’s a compress version. I hope you will like it! :-)

Greetings
J. Lang

PS: You are finding more information about Langdana on http://www.langdana.de.vu or http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 27 2005, 13:19

The images complement the music beautifully, Jorg. Thanks for letting us see this.

On a purely technical point, when I play this using Windows Media Player, the aspect ratio is obviously wrong - the images are far too wide compared to their height. Is this because of something I don't understand about Media Player? Or is it a problem with the file?
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2005, 06:12

Hi.................hello Alan :-)  
Well, the making of the „Slip slightly in“video clip, you can download for free, was for me experimental. I bought this software, which you can use on homecomputers, to find out what I can do with it. I pointed out, that it is possible to make a video clip on my own.

Yes, the quality is not the best as a video clip from a professional. I reduce the clip to 30MB. That was the thing why the picture is not so good. I also using the Windows Media Player. Please don’t switch to the full screen. The quality is than not so good. With the original clip which is about 60MB you can use the full screen of the Windows Media Player! This is much better!

Ok, I hope there will be more some downloads of the “Slip slightly in” video clip. The link to the clip you will find above.    

Any comments are welcome ….

Dive in and enjoy   :-)

J. Lang
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2005, 06:35

It wasn't the quality I was talking about, Jorg, but the shape of the picture. I understand about the limitation in the quality, but the picture is too wide, so everything is stretched horizontally, whether or not it's viewed on full screen.

It should be this shape:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x                       x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

but actually it looks this shape:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x                                                   x
x                                                   x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2005, 10:43

Hi,
upps……….:-)   thanks Alan, aha…. that’s the problem!

I’ve loaded also the clip down to see the shape. In my Windows Media Player the clip runs like your first shape you have give here in the board for example. The clip is ok!

I can’t help you. I don’t know what it is?

Has anybody make the same experience with the clip like Alan? I really want to know!

Greetings
J. Lang
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2005, 10:51

Just tried it again, but it's still stretched. My media player normally plays things OK, so I'm baffled. Can someone tell me if there's a hidden 'aspect ratio' control in Media Player that I'm overlooking?
Profile PM 
Langdana Offline

Posted: Nov. 30 2005, 11:00

Thanks Alan,
I think we need somebody who tells us what’s up with the “Slip slightly clip”
If somebody outside read this, please load down the file. Please let us know how the clip is running on your Windows Media player.

Thanks a lot
J. Lang
Profile PM 
55 replies since Feb. 22 2005, 04:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net