[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New Album (Langdana Nexus MP3s for free)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Langdana Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 22 2005, 04:18

Hallo to all oldfield - fans,

Now it is possible to get MP3s from the new Langdana - album Nexus, before the release of the Audio CD, for free!

Every time, when I’m finishing a track of the Nexus album you will get this song complete in MP3 quality.

For more details see http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html

If you collecting this MP3s you will get my new album in MP3 quality for free.

With this, I want to introduce my Langdana – project.

So, dive in and enjoy
See you
J. Lang
[B][/B][B]
Profile PM 
Daddybird Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2005, 04:43

Thank you for sharing, I've listened to some of your songs before, and I like it, some of the melodies are very good and sound abit like Alan Parsons, tho with a personal touch.
Short songs!
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2005, 06:28

after some months listening to both langdana's cds: 'spirits' and 'this is the time', i must say his music is giving me some of the most pleasant musical moments at the moment. it's music for travelling using the headphones set as a flying carpet..

in spirits i'd highlight two tracks: 'oceania', one of my favourite pieces of music of any time, a dream... u can really feel how it takes u over the sea to far places. and 'bailame'.. which makes me dance indeed !!
in 'this is the time', 'going deep', a piece of music with deep feeling in his guitar playing (though this is a feature in all his works so far). i can just close eyes and let me flow.

jörg, thank u very much for your music. i'm looking forward to nexus and i wish u the best luck with it. u deserve it.

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2005, 11:01

I've been trying to decide what I could say about your music here, Jorg, and I see María's already said most of what needs to be said. Your music has been an excellent companion since I've had those two CDs - when was it? December I think. The guitar playing is very fine - always genuine, always expressive.

If I had to select a single track from the two albums - and thankfully I don't - but if I had to... I'd choose 'Arasian Morn' - so fluid, so positive, so optimistic, so lovely, so beautifully played, and guaranteed even on the greyest of days to make it seem as if the sun may soon break through.

Looking forward to Nexus. As soon as it's ready, I want one!
Profile PM 
langdana
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 08 2005, 08:43

Hi,
track 2 of the „Nexus“ Album in now available. You could download it via http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html

The download costs nothing! All tracks, you will find, are free for you! Hope I see you!

I want to thank Matthias Stawinski from http://www.hibernaculum.de  (a very interesting and informative Mike Oldfield German Fan Page in the web) who makes it possible that you could download the “Nexus” tracks. Thank you very much Matthias!!!!!!

So, dive in and enjoy  

J. Lang   :)
torbenyj Offline

Posted: Mar. 08 2005, 09:23

nice
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Mar. 08 2005, 19:38

nexus - great guitar playing, well mixed.

I really like this, well done. To be just slightly critical, there isn't much "story" to the track, doesn't lead me anywhere, could have been from the Tres lunas album, a short piece extended. But it is added to my favourites now.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 09 2005, 04:03

Many thanks for letting us hear this, Jorg. It's another fine piece - and although I can see what Andy means about there seeming to be only limited development within it, I think that's because we're listening to the track in isolation. Your two previous CDs have always seemed to me to have a finely-judged balance and variation - so that the whole is more than the sum of the parts. And I'm sure that'll be the case with 'Nexus' also.

Lovely work. Very much looking forward to the rest.
Profile PM 
langdana
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 23 2005, 13:17

Hallo Oldfield fans,
now it is possible to download one more track of the „Langdana- Nexus“ Album. It is calling: “The winter marches on”.
You can download it via http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html or directly from http://www.hibernaculum.de a very good “Mike Oldfield German Fan Page”.

Enjoy the music

Greetings from Germany
J. Lang
[B][/B][B]
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 24 2005, 11:19

Moody and magnificent, Jorg - and for me, the most powerful of the three you've released so far from this new album.
Profile PM 
Langdana
Unregistered

Posted: April 08 2005, 09:16

Hallo,
two new tracks of the „Nexus“ album are available now. Via my homepage http://hometown.aol.de/langjoer/langdana.html or directly at http://www.hibernaculum.de “Slip slightly in” and “the origin” are available. The download is free! It costs nothing!

“Slip slightly in” is the opener of the album. On Audio CD this track leads directly into “The origin”. When you hear the rowing-boat at the end of the MP3 file, then on Audio CD starts at this point the piano of “The Origin”. I hope you will enjoy the two tracks. More tracks will be following soon.

I thank all of you for your positive commentaries about my Langdana project.  It gives me really the strength, yeah the force to go on.

Greetings from Germany

J. Lang
Baggiesfaninessex Offline

Posted: April 12 2005, 10:54

This is wonderful music. Maria summed it up rather nicely and I am so pleased I took the time to download and listen. It simply shows that it doesn't matter with how much good music one is already familiar, there is still more out there deserving of one's time.

--------------
“A dog is not intelligent. Never trust an animal that's surprised by its own farts.” - Frank Skinner
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: April 12 2005, 11:16

That's a lovely introductory track Jorg, and the 'welcome' is a very nice touch. (Do I detect a slight Tr3s Lunas influence here?) 'The Origin' is another fine track. I think I could now recognise your guitar-playing 'blind', as it were. Very distinctive, very emotive and penetrating, very personal.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: April 12 2005, 19:30

Sorry for not commenting up to now - I haven't had any time. Everything is really excellent: guitars, rhythm, synths - all perfect. ;). Congratulations, Jorgen. [Is this your name? Or just Jorg? :)]

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
dkaycom Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 04:03

Quote (Ugo @ April 13 2005, 01:30)
Congratulations, Jorgen. [Is this your name? Or just Jorg? :)]

neither Jorgen nor Jorg.

->      Jörg           <-
:)

--------------
Bootlegs should be shared not sold.
(BlackCottonMafia)

Find more tubular sounds at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Incantations/
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 08:34

Aha, OK. :) Thanks a lot, dkay.

--------------
Profile PM 
dkaycom Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 12:08

nothin' to thank for.
although: u could have found out that yourself by cleaning your glasses when browsing through the Langdana-page(s).

--------------
Bootlegs should be shared not sold.
(BlackCottonMafia)

Find more tubular sounds at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Incantations/
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 14:27

Quote (dkaycom @ April 13 2005, 18:08)
u could have found out that yourself by cleaning your glasses when browsing through the Langdana-page(s).

Actually, I didn't browse at all through the Langdana pages. I downloaded everything from hibernaculum.de. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
hiawatha Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 14:45

I don't have an ö key on my keyboard. Mind if I call you J@rg?  :)

(If you are wondering, I placed the ö by cutting and pasting it out of the name)

--------------
"In the land of the Dacotahs,
Where the Falls of Minnehaha
Flash and gleam among the oak-trees,
Laugh and leap into the valley."
- Song of Hiawatha
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: April 13 2005, 14:54

@ Hiawatha: ö is Alt+0246. :)

--------------
Profile PM 
55 replies since Feb. 22 2005, 04:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net