[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New album before summer?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
familyjules Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 10 2005, 08:47

Quote (Chicular @ May 10 2005, 06:21)
Only Time Will Tell, Only Time, Only Time Will Tell, Only Time....

And the time has kom!

:D

Jules

--------------
I like beer and I like cheese
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: May 13 2005, 14:07

In Brazil,that applies perfect.September here it's Spring :)

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
TheMann Offline

Posted: Mar. 24 2010, 07:56

For some reason, II am not entitled to start a new topic here. Don't know why, having spent almost 10 years on TubularNet.

Anyway, why isn't there already a new topic on Mike's forthcoming (is it true?) "Telecaster" album?

You read it already in the reflections by Fanny, you know, her holiday with Mike somewhere in the middle of the ocean... She apparently started to listen to Mike's music for the first time.

And Mike is "excited" about his "Telecaster" idea, whatever that means. DO IT MIKE!
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: Mar. 24 2010, 08:32

There is a topic. It's under General Discussion and it's entitled "Telecaster Speculation Thread".
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 24 2010, 09:56

Quote (TheMann @ Mar. 24 2010, 11:56)
For some reason, II am not entitled to start a new topic here. Don't know why, having spent almost 10 years on TubularNet.

It's an issue specific to News, Rumors, Media Coverage and One Track A Day - topics in those forums are all used to feed pages on other parts of the site (the first three feed the front page, though the rumours feed is currently turned off and the latter feeds the separate One Track A Day pages). Only admins can start topics in those areas for that reason (because of course we want some control over the wording and so forth).

The topics in these areas which have been started by other members have been moved there afterwards. Often you'll see a post with a darker blue background in those threads - that's the one being used to feed the front page. It takes some manual database jiggery pokery by Olivier to do that, so we don't do it very often, especially if we want to get the news up on the front page quickly.

I think your "is it true?" comment really sums up why we haven't yet put up a big news item about the planned new album - as Mike and his family have only just arrived in Nassau, I'd imagine it's going to be a while before he has a studio sorted out properly and he might have changed his mind by then. He talks about new album ideas fairly often (though admittedly this is the first time we've had it reported as a conversation with his wife rather than just a journalist asking what his plans are) and they often don't result in anything, so I think waiting and seeing is really the best policy for the moment!
Profile PM 
DelfĂ­n Offline

Posted: Sep. 06 2010, 18:53

It was 'Light + Shade', was it??

Any rumours now??

--------------
The most precious thing I possess, is knowing the answer's yes
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 07 2021, 18:57

Quote (Korgscrew @ Mar. 22 2005, 12:34)
There should be more news coming in the next few weeks - keep watching!

I thought Korgscrew's post was the most recent one. Perhaps it was a sign from the Powers That Be  :D
Profile PM 
bluemlein Offline

Posted: May 10 2021, 10:11

Quote (familyjules @ May 10 2005, 08:47)
Quote (Chicular @ May 10 2005, 06:21)
Only Time Will Tell, Only Time, Only Time Will Tell, Only Time....

And the time has kom!

:D

Jules

cue the chambers brothers - looooooong version
Profile PM 
27 replies since Mar. 21 2005, 07:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net