Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: network failure< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
valiado Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 31 2004, 18:28

Hello!
Recently I bought a new desktop PC. I installed the 'TresLunas' and the 'Maestro' games, which I bought before and which are installed on my notebook as well.  

When I introduced the unlock codes for the games, there
was the following message in both cases: 'network connection failed. Try again later.'

What can I do?

Thank you!

Regards from Spain.
Profile PM 
valiado Offline

Posted: Aug. 02 2004, 10:00

Hi!
The networt failed.
The games run fine now.
Profile PM 
tubular_trekkie Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2006, 10:27

^^Having just got a new PC and transferred the Music VR games to it, I've now got the same problem with Tres Lunas. It tries to connect to the server to authorise the registration of the game, but falls over every time. I tried the same thing with Maestro and it worked just fine. Can anyone advise me?

--------------
"The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future."

- from 'Collected Sayings of Muad'Dib' by the Princess Irulan
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2006, 11:15

If Maestro registered OK, then it sounds as though your Tr3s Lunas registration key is used up - it's only good for two installations.

The answer is to send an email to Colin, explain you've got a new computer, and ask him to reset your key. I'll send you his email address in a PM.
Profile PM 
tubular_trekkie Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2006, 16:58

Thanks for that. Will certainly drop him an e-mail to see if he can help. It's a pity my favourite of the two (I prefer TL to Maestro) is the one which doesn't work.

--------------
"The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future."

Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Mar. 14 2006, 03:21

Quote (tubular_trekkie @ Mar. 13 2006, 21:58)
Thanks for that. Will certainly drop him an e-mail to see if he can help. It's a pity my favourite of the two (I prefer TL to Maestro) is the one which doesn't work.

I'm quite certain he'll be able to help. (I, too, very much prefer TL to Maestro.)
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Mar. 14 2006, 04:08

@trekkie:
If your key is actually used up, the registration process should just tell you exactly that.
In case you should still run the original release of TresLunas from the CD (or any update version prior to 1.2), you will also have to update to a more recent version, since the registration has changed somewhere in between the releases of TresLunas and Maestro - check http://www.mikeoldfield.com/update
Profile PM WEB 
tubular_trekkie Offline

Posted: Mar. 14 2006, 16:24

Hmm. Maybe that's the problem then, as it doesn't seem to say anything about the key being 'used up'. To be honest I didn't even know that there had been any updates - yeah, I know, I've really kept up with things (not! ). ;)
Thanks for your help guys anyway.

--------------

Profile PM 
tubular_trekkie Offline

Posted: Mar. 14 2006, 16:51

Oh rhubarb! It works just fine now - and I've already e-mailed Colin to say it doesn't! Damn! Thanks so much for your help though, a_r_schulz  :)  All it needed was an updated version after all. Cool: I'm back in business with TL  :cool:

--------------

Profile PM 
8 replies since July 31 2004, 18:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net