Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MY SECRET WISH FOR MIKE!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bennyboy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 16 2002, 14:54

Every time I hear that Mike is releasing an album I have a secret wish inside of me. I know that it is unlikely, maybe even improbable that this will take place...

But I yearn for the day that Mike will release a non-Tubular Bells album that is just as much, if not more commercially successful. Then people won't be going on about what a has-been he is and recognise him as a true artist...

Lately my standard have lowered somewhat and I would like just for a commercial success on the scale of Santana's comeback album "Supernatural" - anything that brings Mike back the critical acclaim and commercial recognition that has been criminally denied him over all these years.

So "Tres Lunas" is coming. I still hope, I still hope, I still hope...

But another part of me, the evil side if you will, is telling me that the only latter day album with any hope of commercial success is the Tubular Bells remake,

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Does anyone else share my desire??????
Profile PM 
0 replies since Feb. 16 2002, 14:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net