Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: My Debut Single Release - Uncontrolled Reentry, Finally!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 21 2013, 19:44

Hi, everyone! It's been a while since I've visited here, but I know you'll all appreciate this. I'm excited to announce my first step on my own into the music industry (besides the game work I've done) with my first song entitled "Uncontrolled Reentry"!

It's a 9-minute instrumental with elements of electronic, rock, progressive, and probably more reflecting my personal journey through life, how unpredictable it's been, and how I'm positive and excited about where the future will take me. All that fancy wording aside, it's basically just finally my own project with my own ideas and outlook on music that I've been wanting to get out there for years. It's inspired by artists like Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, Jean Michel Jarre, and even bands like Dream Theatre and Pagan's Mind. It's available from my website BrandonBlume.com, my Facebook Page and my Bandcamp music store and also available on iTunes, Amazon MP3, CD Baby, and eventually more.

I'm releasing this single preemptively to support a forthcoming full-length album I'm thinking of calling "Peaks and Valleys". I'll be representing a somewhat wider variety of styles in the full album in various ways, but mostly by combining my favourite sounds into one style, similar to how I've done that in this single.

You can stream Uncontrolled Reentry from my Bandcamp music store or from my SoundCloud. If you like what you hear and want to hear more please consider throwing me a dollar and supporting me and my project!

I hope you enjoy it! And if you do please spread the word and mention it to your friends. :)

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
oblique Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 28 2013, 10:01

Hi Brandon. Blast from the past...
Listened to your new track and I like it very much.
My compliments.
Looking forward to hearing more new stuff.

--------------
"While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past." - Jack Vance
Profile PM 

Posted: Nov. 28 2013, 10:33

Thank you, oblique! It has been a while since I've shown my face here. Life's just very different now and time for things has waned since I've gotten married and had kids.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 28 2013, 16:59

Damn good. A great "old skool" Oldfield ending.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 

Posted: Dec. 03 2013, 20:31

It's now available on iTunes and Amazon MP3!

Also, if you have bought my track, please throw me a rating/review. It helps a lot!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Feb. 10 2017, 16:17

I made up a few of these and am selling them locally. Thought they came out rather nice. :) They contain the bonus track to my "Full of Eyes" concept album project (you can listen to it on my Youtube and Soundcloud).

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since Nov. 21 2013, 19:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net