Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MVR TR3S LUNAS at Palma de Mallorca< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SHINE Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 17 2006, 20:24

Since I'm a MVR TR3S LUNAS player, everytime I pass by that garden,next to the Cathedral in my  city (Palma de Mallorca, Spain), I think about the same thing: "One day I'll take my camera with me, and..."
But the thing is that I'm always forgetting my camera at home, so I took the pic from the Internet.
It's called "Nancy", and was made in iron in 1972 by Alexander Calder.
Of course, the ring you can see on it in the pic was put by me...but I'm sure that the sculpture and the ring will remind you something...

One day (...or better, one night...yes, a dark night, no policemen around, in a lost tourist disguise) I'll try to "enter" the sculpture, or maybe I'll try to throw a golden painted stone at it, and, who knows...? Maybe the next time you?ll play MVR TR3S LUNAS you'll see me flying next to the owl at the snow cavern  :D  :D
That day I hope I won't forget my camera at home... ;)

Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 19 2006, 20:01

:D  hehe - cathedral glass for maestro, old sculptures for TL game. I guess the game is to see other ideas Mike has "aquired" for MVR

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
1 replies since July 17 2006, 20:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net