Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: MVR in production, Mike will play online< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
oldfield_fan Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 14 2002, 12:00

I find another new thing in the demo! :-) If you spend a minute by the volcano in the beginning of the game, a small meteor will come flying through the air with a long tail behind it *swoosh* :-)

Best wishes

/ Johan
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: May 15 2002, 21:43

I´ve been playing the game for a while,but I am a little bit lost on it...for the ones who had the chance to explore,is there any hints?

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
mirwais57 Offline

Posted: May 31 2002, 02:02

i've never played a game over the internet before. mabye this will be the first.

--------------
http://www.mp3.com/57_13/
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/57_ttpo_13/

NB: Avatar = Mirwais himself.
Profile PM WEB 
Man In The Rain Offline

Posted: June 14 2002, 15:54

so is Mike waiting till the album has been released in all territories before announcing the date? and won't there only be about 5 people able to play with him anyway?

Oliver

--------------
Hergest Ridge 165 - Ommadawn 038 - Incantations 243
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 14 2002, 19:43

No, you're just meant to watch the website ever second of the day, so you'll spot things like the release of the game, and Mike's guided tours...have you not been doing that? wink

Big Blue Moth has appeared on there a few times already. How many people knew about it and joined in, I don't know. Maybe there'll be something bigger later...but something tells me that his sudden appearance on the bulletin board is as much of an announcement as you're going to get...
Profile PM 
24 replies since May 08 2002, 13:29 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net