Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Musos is there a comment, from the board which is most important< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 23 2003, 10:25

for you?
I mean...our lifes have kinda two identities one in real life and one here at tubular.net where we are posting the tracks...is there a comment here on tubular.net which you apreciate more than all the others? which is something you look at when you think you should sell your keyboards, guitars, effects and go off?
yo...and please those from finale project...don't name Mike and Fanny's, everyone knows that it should be propably this one...but for me after the comment by Fanny and Mike comes this one for sure

thats brill m8.. do more,,,listen 2 half these guys and u would be off,,,NO!!

we want more.!!  

you prolly won't guess where it's from...bevy posted it on my topic about my version of Ommadawn...Ommadawn 2003 :)
yes...I will never be off!
thx bevy :D

what about you others???

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 23 2003, 19:08

The 'technical' side of me often appreciates Korgscrew's and other people's detailed replies to my very technical questions. :) But apart from those, I don't think that there is one single comment in here that I appreciate more than all others. There are many of 'em. ;)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 24 2003, 09:56

sure...I do also apreciate all of them and as you named our beloved Korgie...yeah his replies are always greatly helpfull and always correct!
and that's a real something 8-)

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
2 replies since Nov. 23 2003, 10:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net