Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music VR sites temporarily down< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Nov. 04 2001, 10:40

Music VR sites were temporarily down for technical reasons. On Nov 20, the sites were back online, not updated. (Thanks, Thomas Höögh)
Profile PM 
Sephirot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 04 2001, 11:28

Well i hoped for an update but gaoddam... this is not good... or it is good?

--------------
Lost in Static 18...
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Posted: Nov. 04 2001, 11:32

They say "check back soon" so it shouldn't be bad... I don't think they can have technical problems that would still allow to display one page but not the others with the simple site they have, so probably they are preparing an update.
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Nov. 04 2001, 13:42

Well, lets just hope for a major update! There haven't been one since 12th of september.

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 
Osiris Offline

Posted: Nov. 05 2001, 04:56

Well, will there really be an update soon ?... or did mike give up his project ?
I think that we all have hand shaking, waiting for news (good ones if possible wink).
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Posted: Nov. 05 2001, 05:56

They're having a bit of a reshuffle in places...stuff seems to be being cleared out and that sort of thing (now Olivier will understand what yesterday morning's ICQ message meant wink ). Some things may be being moved out of the way of prying eyes...

Anyway, it shouldn't be too long before we see what they've been up to.
Profile PM 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Posted: Nov. 05 2001, 06:40

Mike was probably browsing through his webpage and hit the "delete" button by accident. wink

Oke, enough jokes, I think it will be updated soon after the problems are solved.

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Nov. 07 2001, 04:15

Shame that this has happened, because all of the music is probably written and it is the music that really matters to me and I suppose the majority of OLDFIELD fans.

I think he'll be out for a while, maybe gone abroad to far flung fields for a few months, at least until after Xmas.

Here's hoping we HEAR something soon.
Etoile Polaire Offline

Posted: Nov. 08 2001, 12:26

mm... it´s suspicious...

--------------
Hello everyone. I suppose you think that nothing much is happening at the moment. Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. Well, that's what I want to talk to you all about; endings. Now, endings normally happen at the end. But as we all know, endings are just beginnings. You know, once these things really get started, it's jolly hard to stop them again. However, as we have all come this far, I think, under the circumstances the best solution is that we all just keep going. Let's keep this going in sight, never an ending. Let's remember that this world wants fresh beginnings. I feel here, in this country, and throughout the world, we are crying out for beginnings, beginnings. We never want to hear this word "endings". I know we all want to sit down. I know you want to take it easy. Of course we're looking for the good. Of course we're looking for the fresh start.
Profile PM WEB 
timshen Offline

Posted: Nov. 09 2001, 10:58

This is a long time for 'temporarily'!
Is the 'technical difficulties' bit a cover for what is really happening? The plot thickens!

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Nov. 09 2001, 20:57

www.mike-oldfield.com doesn't work at all at this time. Maybe something is about to happen now. www.musicvr.com still holds the same massage though. Lets se tomorrow if something has happen.

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
TimHighfield Offline

Posted: Nov. 09 2001, 22:18

Etoile Polaire said: mm...it's suspicious, and timshen said: The plot thickens!

I'll resist.
I'll resist.
I'll resist.

-Tim-
Profile PM WEB 
Sephirot Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2001, 17:18

Err... what can he to so much time... maybe it will be a cool site update and some new stuff? Well as some guy said and i agree with him im intrested in the new music not realy the game goddam...

--------------
Lost in Static 18...
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2001, 19:06

Well I'm waiting just as much for the game as the new music. I'm really looking forward to its release.

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
merlin2k1 Offline

Posted: Nov. 17 2001, 21:29

Hmm, Ah Mike? Did you remember to pay your internet fees?

--------------
Bruce
Profile PM WEB 
Osiris Offline

Posted: Nov. 18 2001, 05:55

well, two weeks without any news, and with a site which is no more, that's too much for my nerves. I'm really addicted with this game, and with this wonderful music, and i couldn't imagine it would never be released.
And just a few words for the people who just wait for the music: the world he created is as important as the music, and it's a thousand times better enjoying both at the same time. smile
Profile PM 
Osiris Offline

Posted: Nov. 20 2001, 08:24

20/11 13:30 gmt
Yeeeesss ! It seems to work, but there's just the introduction page of the site.
But that means that they're working on it, and that maybe the update will come soon.
yaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ... hum wink
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Nov. 20 2001, 09:13

Only www.musicvr.com is working at this time, and there are now updates on that site. Hope www.mike-oldfield.com is going online soon and then with lots of updates.

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Nov. 20 2001, 11:52

Ok, both sites are up and runnig and there is not a single update on any of them. I'm quite dissapointed I must say.

Well, there's soon time for release of the game. In the beginning of next year. Just to keep waiting a fwe months more frown

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
Etoile Polaire Offline

Posted: Nov. 20 2001, 13:12

I think that we´ve to wait until November 2002 for the release of MusicVR... It´s just a feeling...

--------------
Hello everyone. I suppose you think that nothing much is happening at the moment. Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. Well, that's what I want to talk to you all about; endings. Now, endings normally happen at the end. But as we all know, endings are just beginnings. You know, once these things really get started, it's jolly hard to stop them again. However, as we have all come this far, I think, under the circumstances the best solution is that we all just keep going. Let's keep this going in sight, never an ending. Let's remember that this world wants fresh beginnings. I feel here, in this country, and throughout the world, we are crying out for beginnings, beginnings. We never want to hear this word "endings". I know we all want to sit down. I know you want to take it easy. Of course we're looking for the good. Of course we're looking for the fresh start.
Profile PM WEB 
20 replies since Nov. 04 2001, 10:40 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net