Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music VR folds TNT 2 trouble, please help< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ian Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 25 2002, 16:31

I have a TNT 2 32 meg graphics card on windows 98 which has run music VR before.Then I had to re-format the drive because of a virus and re install windows and install it this time from the CD Rom that came with the album.

Now when I play it the game shuts down after about 2 mins and says "music vr internal error"  .I am back at the desktop of windows.

Is there anything I can try setting in the properties of my Nvidia software that may help it run?

Thanks.
Ian. :/
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2003, 07:57

me too my friand my pc says music vr internal error this means i do not have aproppriate system requirements?????
please i do not know help me tooooooooooooooooooo

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2003, 11:17

You may want to download the latest version of musicvr.exe from http://www.mikeoldfield.com/update/MusicVR.exe
(currently V1.1j). If for your first install you downloaded the full version after the release of Tr3s Lunas, you most likely had an updated version before (they apparently keep the download up-to-date with the latest patches).
Note that you may have to register again when using the patched version.
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Feb. 23 2003, 11:03

do you know my friend how many installs are we all had because i read are limited...

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
3 replies since Nov. 25 2002, 16:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net