Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Music VR available for free download, (at MikeOldfield.com)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 07 2008, 08:57

Installed. I'd much rather play Maestro as I have no idea what that one's like.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 07 2008, 09:17

Quote (MusicallyInspired @ Feb. 07 2008, 13:57)
I'd much rather play Maestro as I have no idea what that one's like.

Have you already played Tr3s Lunas then, Brandon?

If you'd like to suggest a few dates/times that would suit you, we can see if we can organise a session online to fit one of them. (It's a good idea to spend a bit of time practising flying an avatar, otherwise you'll spend a lot of time in an online game going nowhere and getting frustrated. The easiest avatars to fly in Maestro are the cometars. There are dozens of them in a big room at the end of tunnel K on the map, here.)
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 07 2008, 21:50

Yes, I've played Tr3s Lunas.....the cracked way, back when it first came out....yes, shame on me. But I didn't get to play online with anybody so I still lost out.

Playing these again I remember why I stopped playing it, the sound is very glitchy and repeats itself making it very annoying...I'll still play, though.

I'll write back later on when a good time is.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Vrbomber Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 19 2019, 12:37

I have this disc in fisics but is a demo
Profile PM 
83 replies since June 23 2007, 13:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net